Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

This past weekend my parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary.
I wanted to make them something special- something that related to the both of them.
I tried thinking back to my childhood trying to remember any sort of detail that I could incorporate into their cake... then it hit me!  Growing up my parents had this set of ceramic birds that faced each other- my mom always joked that it was her and my father.  I decided to use those birds as inspiration and created little "mom and dad" birds for this cake.  I even gave mom a little bow!
My parents loved the cake and even took funny pictures with the birdies.


3-Layer Vanilla/Almond Cake with Bavarian Cream filling
Topped with Vanilla Buttercream and homemade fondant.

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment